Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Passion Project Update #2

Last Friday I had a break through. I discovered 3 test to that involve my project. One text the decision making part of our brain.  I actually made Lindsey take the text, and I recorded the data. The other text looks like just a little kids game, but it turns out that it test the problem solving part of the brain. I didn't let anybody do the test yet because I have to build the actual test. Lastly I have the marshmallow test. This test involves people's self control. Last week I didn't hit any major problems, hopefully I won't throughout this whole project. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment