Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Last Friday I had a break through. I discovered 3 test to that involve my project. One text the decision making part of our brain. I actually made Lindsey take the text, and I recorded the data. The other text looks like just a little kids game, but it turns out that it test the problem solving part of the brain. I didn't let anybody do the test yet because I have to build the actual test. Lastly I have the marshmallow test. This test involves people's self control. Last week I didn't hit any major problems, hopefully I won't throughout this whole project. Until next week!
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Last week when I was working on my Passion project I encountered some difficulties. When I was researching my topic there were some very long, difficult words that I didn't really understand. Also the concepts were hard to understand because I didn't understand all the components. Tomorrow when I research I will try to use research that I understand. I also found out that the prefrontal cortex is the part of the brain I will be working with. Until next time!